Sunday, February 6, 2011

More Teeth/1st Birthday Fast Approaching

Logan is getting his 7th tooth! We were wondering why he's been a little crabbier than normal. He's also getting a lot closer to taking that first step. He'll stand on his own but he doesn't quite want to put that foot out and take a step. That's okay with us though-he'll walk when he's ready.

March 11 is about a month away! (We're planning on having a small birthday party for him at our house on March 12.) I'm excited but kind of sad too-it's gone so fast. But I'm definitely ready to be done pumping! Yay!!
We're not doing much for the Super Bowl-just hanging out at home with Logan and Devaney. I hope you all have been doing well and hope to see some of you soon!


Happy Boy that needs a haircut

Getting into the cupboards (I was in the process of moving all of my glass baking dishes)
He fell asleep while he was eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment