Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Logan Rolled Over!!!!

Today was wonderful-it was my day off and I had lots of Logan time. Which unfortunately means he didn't take any naps-meaning that he is fighting going to bed. Which for me means not going to bed for a while-he seems to like nursing as a comfort for when he's tired-it's actually really cute-but a little draining on mama.
Anyhoo about Logan rolling over-I had Logan lying on the floor-he's rolled from his stomach to his back before but today he rolled from his back to his stomach-it was great!! I'm so glad that I got to see him do it for the first time. I often wondered with a full time job if I was going to miss a lot of the "first" moments but so far I haven't missed one (that I know of) :)

Logan in his jumpy


Doesn't he totally look like Jared in this picture? :)

My little squirt


Here he is after he rolled over

He's such a doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment