Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Most Beautiful Sound

Logan's laugh is the most beautiful sound in the world-it literally brings tears to my eyes to hear it-I can't get enough!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July. The 4th of July is a very special day for me and Jared because exactly one year ago we found out (after trying for quite some time) that we were pregnant with Logan. Sitting and watching the fireworks brought me back to that day and how excited and kind of scared we were to become parents. And to think that was only one year ago-my how things change!

Logan's newest way to entertain himself is to sit in his rocker and kick so he can see his dangling bugs dance-it's pretty cute!


Logan in his rocker making the bugs dance
Logan in his jumper talking to daddy

Logan, Harleigh, and Rhett

No comments:

Post a Comment