Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day Off

Today was a busy day for us. Since Jared's building isn't open yet (a support beam collapsed and hit the sprinkler system-no one was hurt-just a little flooding and a couple of days off for the licorice crew) we had the whole day together-which was great. My car had a recall on the ignition coils so we took it up to VW to have it fixed. When we got there-the service rep told us that my car had five recalls!! So while my car was being fixed Jared, Logan, and I went and ate at Cracker Barrel (Yum!) and did a little browsing at some of our favorite furniture stores in north Lincoln.


Just a little update on Logan-he still isn't liking food. We even moved on from the cereal (which I tasted and it tastes pretty good to me!) and tried green beans (these don't taste good-I don't blame him for not liking them!) and he doesn't like those either-I think that maybe it's just too early. We'll keep trying!

Hi

No comments:

Post a Comment