Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Favorite Things in May

Wow time flies!  I can't believe that it's already June.  Here are some of my favorite things from May.

Our trip to KC.  Such a fun time!






The scarf that I knitted on the way to KC :)

Goes great with the gray, right?


The elephant that I knitted for Jared's coworker, Erin.


Cute little bugger.

And last but not least-running.  I've started running again-I love running in the heat-I've run over 50 miles since the beginning of May!  I'm hoping to get a running watch soon to help me track my distance so I don't have to keep running the same path over and over again.  Here's a funny ad that was in a magazine not too long ago-I saw this and bust out laughing-it's so true! 

This now hangs on my fridge ;)

These were the things that really stuck out at me from May-I hope you all had a good month!

No comments:

Post a Comment