Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Smoothies

Jared and I have always been fans of Juice stop-drinks made with fresh fruit, sherbet and of course fruit juice.  Since I've been running I've also been trying to make a more conscious effort to eat and in this case drink healthier.  Smoothies are the perfect solution.  My favorite smoothie includes bananas, strawberries, raspberry yogurt, apple juice and raspberry sherbet.  It's really good!  To make these smoothies we actually had to go out and buy a blender since we didn't own one.  I've wanted one for a while ( so I could make malts!) so this was the perfect excuse. 

I bought this one at Target super cheap (I'm talking $17 on sale).  I'm sure if I were to spend more money I could get one that was a little quicker blending but since we only use it once or twice a week this one works fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment