Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Favorite Things of September...two months late!

Here are some of my favorite things from the month of September...two months ago ;)


1.  Proactiv-I started using this again-though I really really didn't want to.  It burns my face like you wouldn't believe-we're talking the fires of Mordor here (yeah-that was really nerdy), it bleaches everything it touches, and it doesn't smell the greatest.  It does work though and it's reasonably priced so it's not all bad.  The burning does stop at some point-but for that first month or so my face is bright red.

2.  Shutterfly books-especially FREE ones!  I had a coupon for a free shutterfly book and had recently found some pictures of our vacation to Sedona Arizona so I made a book-and all it cost me was the shipping-gotta love it!



3.  That brings me to the third thing I loved this month-finding those photos.  Our camera card was chock full of pictures so it was time to start a new one.  We decided to upload the whole card onto the computer and sift through the pictures to make sure that we had them all saved.  It turns out that we didn't.  There were over 100 pictures of our trip to Sedona that we didn't even have on the computer-jackpot!  That trip was the best vacation I've ever been on that holds some special memories for me so I was happy to find those.

4.  This month marks the end of the summer at work and the beginning of the busy season-lots of people having surgery at the end of the year because of deductibles that have been met.  I took full advantage of the slow days and either left early or took the whole day off-it was great spending the extra time at home with Logan.

5.  Logan's manners are on the list this month-he has been so sweet!  He always says please, thank you, and excuse me-he must have gotten it from daycare ;)  He'll even cough on purpose just so he can say excuse me!  So sweet!

6.  Last on the list but definitely not the least is that Logan started saying "I love you" without being told first.  Just out of the blue one day he was sitting on my lap and he said "I love you Mama."  It was one of the sweetest moments of my life-I definitely had tears on that one.  He continues to say it everyday at least once-that's my boy!

September was a great month and definitely a sweet one-we hope your month was just as sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment