Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Off My Needles

I have finally knitted the last sleeve in my first ever sweater!  It's been a long time coming!  I started this project way back in January of 2012-so it's about time I finish it up.  I have to admit that seaming is my least favorite part of knitting things-it takes a lot of patience and when I'm at the end of big project I don't have very much patience left.  I'm going to be taking my time though because I really like how the pieces turned out and I want to like the seamed sweater just as much-plus I want to wear it!  I'm excited to be able to say that I'm wearing something I made. I know I can say that about a lot of other things like socks and scarves but a sweater just seems so much more impressive.




Love it!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment