Thursday, August 19, 2010

OMG Teeth!

Logan is getting his first teeth-his bottom front TWO!! (Every nursing mother's nightmare!) They're not quite through but I can see them and feel them-ouch. I was actually surprised to see them-he hasn't been acting particularly crabby. There was one night that he was up a couple of times but other than that he's been sleeping pretty good and eating A LOT.
Logan has become quite the typist-he loves the noise the keyboard makes so every now and then we let him go crazy. Maybe I'll let him type up a post. :)
Another thing that he's been doing that's funny is when he hears something loud such as the vacuum cleaner or me singing (I sing quite loud when no one is around to hear it) he'll cover his ears-it's hilarious. It's not that he doesn't enjoy it-he smiles the whole time it's just loud :). Well that's what I tell myself anyways.
Speaking of loud-he's really into screaming for no reason at all-he'll just be sitting in his jumper or in his seat and he'll just scream. Let's hope it's a phase.


No comments:

Post a Comment