Sunday, August 29, 2010

The teeth are here and he's sitting up!!!

Logan's teeth are finally through. On Tuesday (my day off) I was trying to get some cleaning done and he just wouldn't have it-I had to hold him almost all day or let him sit in his chair or in his jumper and let him cry while I cleaned something really quick. I did eventually put him in the Moby wrap (which is the most amazing invention ever!!) he really enjoys that.

Another milestone we can check off is that Logan is sitting up by himself-not for really long periods of time but he's learning to put his hands out if he starts falling over so that he can catch himself. I can't believe he's going to be six months old in 13 days-it's going so fast!!!!


Teeth!! They're kind of hard to see but there are two
These aren't the most recent pictures so the teeth are all the way through now
Logan in the Moby wrap-such a smiley boy
Logan sitting up
Logan almost falling over

No comments:

Post a Comment