Friday, August 19, 2011

A Little Tiny Rant

Okay on my way home from work today, which was about 6 pm there were crazy drivers everywhere. (So, there are crazy drivers everyday but when I'm late getting home from work I've usually had a long day and I'm cranky so things irritate me a little more than normal.) Here is the sarcastic conversation I had with the driver in front of me:

Me: Um, okay mister I know you didn't pay over $30,000 for a fancy vehicle like that and it not include BLINKERS!!!! All you have to do is signal that you want over and I'll let you in-I'm not that mean. But if you don't use your blinker and "ask politely" then you can't get over and I'm going to ride the butt of the person in front of me so I'll be sure that you can't get over...etc.

Promptly mister nice vehicle whizzed on by and cut some other person in front of me off.

People and I'm talking everyone especially those in Lincoln, NE, please use your blinkers. I would love to be nice and let you in but how do I know you want in unless you use your blinker?? I don't read minds-although the doctors I work with think so :) But no, I don't I wouldn't be working the job I do if I could read minds-I'd be rich in a nice big house full of yarn and knit all day long...okay going off subject but you get the point!

Blinkers!!!!!! Use them!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment