Saturday, September 24, 2011

Logan's New Haircut

Since Logan's 18 month pictures were fast approaching I decided I'd better get his hair cut. Thursday was my day off so I figured it would be perfect--there shouldn't be a lot of people getting their hair cut on Thursday morning. First we had Logan's 18 month well check that I prayed wouldn't include shots--if it included shots then the haircut was going to be a disaster. My prayers were answered--Dr. Webb did mention a shot that he needed but it could wait until the 2 year appointment--yay!

On to the haircut. We walked in and there wasn't a single person. I always try to go when I know people aren't going to be there because he screams bloody murder --which is exactly what I told the stylists he was going to do so they were all prepared. It actually ended up going really well. He was a little fussy but nothing like the last time we went. It doesn't look too bad either. It almost makes me sad to look at him because he looks so much older--he looks like a little man.





And here's another picture for your viewing pleasure-who does this remind you of? :)





Grandpa Jack? :)










No comments:

Post a Comment