Sunday, September 11, 2011

Outdoor Fun

Jared's mom got Logan this awesome t-ball set. It's so funny to see him play with it. He walks up all serious and puts the ball on the tee and then pushes it off with the bat. I'm telling you this kid is going to be a world class athlete :) Hopefully he gets Jared's coordination because if he gets mine it will be hopeless-good luck in track Logan! I guess for 18 months that's pretty good hand-eye coordination. At least I think it is.

Speaking of running-Saturday marked the third week of running 12.8 miles a week. It's quite an accomplishment for me. I'd love to kick it up to 15 a week but I'm trying to work on my speed before adding anymore distance. Running with the jogger must be doing me some good though because whether I would run with the jogger or not it wouldn't make much of a difference-I am a really slow runner-but today I beat my time (with the jogger) by three minutes! Yay! I was starting to think I was going to be slow forever-maybe not.












No comments:

Post a Comment