Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

This time of year is a great time to reflect on the things that you've learned over the past year-and what you need to change. I was looking at my post from last year and the resolutions that I made-I think I did pretty well.

My first one was to chill out-I think I've done okay with this (except at work)-Logan's sleeping better so I'm not as sleep deprived as I once was.

My second one was to drop some weight or maintain what I had lost due to breastfeeding-this one so didn't happen-I have to say I'm not surprised and not that upset-I weigh what I did before I got pregnant. I am working out on a regular basis though so hopefully this year will be better.

My third resolution was to stop using acne medication-I've done this and my skin isn't perfect yet but it's looking pretty darn good. (See my previous entry)

So this year I've decided to bring on a couple more resolutions and see if I can stick to them.

My first one is to stop cussing-this one will be the hardest one of them all-especially at work :)

My second one is to exercise more. I really wanted to set a mileage goal for myself for running but I'm not a fan of running in the cold and it's cold here 6 months out of the year if not more so maybe I'll put a goal weight and set it at 130 lbs. I think I can do this-we'll see.

My third goal is to pay off my credit cards-I don't have a huge amount of debt but I don't want any on credit.

So that's it! I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment