Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Favorite Things in December

Here are a couple of things that I found in the month of December and love!!





My new nook! Jared's Christmas/Anniversary present to me-I'm now addicted to Scrabble :)







This Old Navy coat that I bought-the original price was $49.95-I bought it for $12.48!! I was looking for a pea coat but I'm not that big of a fan of the wool ones (I know I'm a knitter and am supposed to love wool-but it's really scratchy!) so this one in fleece is perfect!



These amazing cloths are clearing up my skin wonderfully. I realized one day that when I was telling someone about how Logan has really sensitive skin that I probably do too-duh! So I stopped using all of the acne products and starting using Olay sensitive cloths and creams, I changed my clothing detergent to the free and clear stuff for sensitive skin and I'm really noticing a difference-it only took me 12 years and a kid to make me realize it. :)






This awesome handbag from American Eagle. I was trying to find some clothes on sale but instead I found this adorable bag. It was originally $49.99 but I got it for $20.99-who doesn't love a sale?

There were many other things that I loved in December; spending time with loved ones, dropping five pounds (oh yeah baby), and watching Logan love the magic of Christmas (the lights, the music and the decorations! There were also things that I didn't like so much-all of the overtime put in at work, even though my wallet really liked it!

I hope everyone had a really great Christmas-I know that the Scott's did!

No comments:

Post a Comment