Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter everyone! I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend-it was really busy but we definitely had a great time. Saturday morning was a double bridal shower which was Pampered Chef-I love that stuff! When I got back from the shower I had to make a pasta salad for dinner at my parents house Saturday evening. When we got back from my parents I made dessert for dinner at Jared's grandparents house. It was such a fun weekend-lots of family, fun, and food. And of course egg hunts and chocolate!


I love wreaths-and this one from Target caught my eye.


Logan's Easter basket (full of dinos of course!)


Jared's "basket" is on the left mine is the right :)


Logan digging in to his basket-me trying to get his toy to work


Family picture in front of the new stained glass window at church

Logan being a goose

Grandpa being a goose :)














Lois' (Jared's grandma) clematis-so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment