Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Favorite Things of March

March blew by in a hurry (I think my head is still spinning) so I'll try to remember as many things that I loved in March as I can.


  1. My new Kitchen Aid slicer/shredder attachment-I haven't used this yet but I bought it in March so it counts right? I wanted a food processor but those things are so pricey and this does everything I would need a food processor for and way cheaper-win win! Plus I didn't pay a dime for it-gotta love Kohl's.


  2. Spring cleaning my house. I try to do this before we have Logan's birthday party. I go all out even lemon oiling ALL of the wood work in the house. As much as I don't like doing it I love the result.

  3. Logan's birthday of course! (Even though it may be a little bittersweet-I can't believe he's two!)

  4. Ravelry-I don't think I've mentioned this one before-but man am I addicted. It's a website dedicated to knitters and crocheters and I could spend an entire day on there!

  5. The weather-holy cow it's been strange-80 degrees in March? I'm not complaining though I'll take it over snow.

I'm sure there are way more things that I loved in March but like I said I spent a lot of time cleaning and the other time knitting :) If I wasn't knitting I was on Ravelry looking at all the things that I want to knit. Well I hope all of you had a great March-we did here at the Scott's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment