Sunday, April 29, 2012

Logan at Two Years

I am constantly amazed at the amount of things Logan knows and can say-he'll repeat anything you ask him to.  Here are some of the things that he likes to do.
*He likes to point out letters on the keyboard and signs in Target.
*He loves the show Dinosaur Train and would be content to sit and watch it all day long (if we let him).
*LOVES being outside and cries when it's time to come inside.
*He says "I hold you" when he wants to be held :)
*We were watching Monsters Inc-it was at the part when Sully says goodbye to Boo-I was bawling (of course) and I looked over at Logan and he was bawling too!! 
*If you're not looking at him and he's asking for something he'll scream MOMMY at the top of his lungs or he'll pull your face around to look at him.
*Loves to give kisses and hugs-I ask him for kisses and he'll say "Cheeks!" and he has to kiss both of my cheeks.
*Loves taking walks in his trike.
*Loves to "drive" any thing.  He'll sit in the drivers seat and pretend to drive.
*When he wants something usually a snack (M&M's) he'll come get you and lead you by the had to it.
*He likes to say Mama help or Mama do it, he also likes to say I do it.
*When he wakes up from his nap the first thing he says is M&M's?  Buddy? (Buddy is the T-Rex on Dinosaur train)

Here are some of the words and phrases he says a lot:
um
Buddy
Vaney (Devaney our dog)
I okay
I fine
beep (his way of saying move) 
chocolate
counter
candy and M&M's
chips
Bit bit (blanket)
Peease (Please)
Oh my (one of my favorite expressions)
Love you
Gold Fish
I don't like it
I like it
He can name any dinosaur from Dinosaur train even the kind of dinosaur it is!  He's such a smart kid-it's so much fun to see him growing up into this little person.


No comments:

Post a Comment