Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spring has sprung...

...a while ago it seems.  A lot of my flowers are just starting to bloom-since the weather has been so mild all winter and the spring has been so hot, it seems much later than it really is.  I love flowers so I'm really excited!!


Peonies are one of my favorite flowers-so pretty and here are the first ones to bloom.

 The side of the house that Jared mulched (the bricks near the left of the picture are new-it's where we keep our garbage can)
 My spring flower wreath
 This is the plant we affectionately call "the carpet" it smells amazing!  You can see on the left side of the flowers is part of "the carpet" that hasn't bloomed yet.

The front of our house (My favorite place in the whole world!)


My rose bush-just starting to bud out




My hibiscus!!!!!

My clematis! Yay!  I didn't think it would make it another year-but it's looking pretty hardy-it even has some buds on it :)

The buds on my clematis


No comments:

Post a Comment