Friday, November 9, 2012

My Favorite Things of October

I really cannot believe how quickly October was over-maybe it was because we were so busy or because it's my favorite month-but it definitely flew by!  Here are my favorite things from the month of October.



1.  Our trip to Roca Scary Farm.  Logan had so much fun and so did Jared and I.  We can't wait to go back next year!

2.  Halloween!  I love seeing all the kids dressed up in their costumes!  Logan loved going door to door saying trick or treat and then getting to eat his treats!

3.  Waking up to see this tree!  I love trees-it's why I could never live in the desert or a big city-you could probably call me a tree hugger.  This picture doesn't even do the color of this tree any justice-it was absolutely stunning and was the most vibrant red of any tree in the neighborhood.  I was sad when a couple days after I took this picture we had a couple of really windy days and all of the leaves blew off.  I can't wait to see it again next year.

4.  Seeing Logan enjoy Colorado as much as Jared and I do.  It's such a beautiful place!

5.  Getting to see Grandma and Grandpa Cargill.  Jared, Logan and I stayed the night there before we headed to Colorado.  It's always so great to see them.  Now Logan says, "I want to go see Grandpa Cargill."  So sweet!

The month of October came and went so fast-but we had a great time!  We hope all of you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment