Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I absolutely LOVE Halloween.  I don't know if it's just the time of year or if it's the weather-it's just so much fun.  Our neighborhood has TONS of kids so it's always a good time seeing all of the kids dressed in their costumes.  This year was Logan's first year going Trick-or-Treating and we actually had the chance to go twice.  Hickman has Trick-or-Treat on the trail the night before Halloween so we went to that too.  Logan was dressed as a dinosaur rider-which he loved!  On Halloween I went with Jared and Logan down the street for a little while and then went back home to hand out candy.  I had 120 kids in about 20 minutes and then shut my light off-it had been a long great day!

Logan at Trick-or-Treat on the trail.

Cookie Monster!  I had never used one of those pumpkin carving kits before-it's actually pretty easy and it turns out so good!




ROAR!!!!!!


Isn't this so cute?  I found this at the pumpkin patch for $15!  I had seen similar ones selling for $50 so I was ecstatic to find this!



No comments:

Post a Comment