Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Every year Logan and I have "Birthday Week."  I try to plan lots of special things for us to do on the days that I'm off from work.  Usually I have some cleaning left to do but this year I had it done early-except for a little last minute outdoor cleaning I decided to do two hours before the party.  This year I had March 7-12 off so I had a couple of things planned.  I always let him pick a toy out-so off we went to Target in search of the perfect toy.  I think we went up and down the aisles for at least half an hour.  Every time he came to something he thought was really neat (everything) he'd say "Look!" in this really high pitched voice-so funny!  He finally decided on Mack the semi-truck from Cars. It's now one of his favorite toys.
Jared and I also took Logan to the Lincoln Children's Museum.  I think he had a good time-there were quite a few older kids there so it kind of made it more difficult for the smaller kids to do stuff.  I honestly don't know if we'll go back-once you've seen it it's not that big of a deal.

The peg wall
The other side of the peg wall with Logan's hand prints



Picking up moon rocks


Driving "Mack"


Driving a tractor


I also planned on taking him to the zoo but it doesn't open until April so we'll go then.  I'm so glad that I take this time off from work to enjoy "Birthday Week" and plan on doing it every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment