Sunday, March 24, 2013

More Snow

Well the first day of spring has come and gone and with it has come snow!  Not exactly what I expected.  The only good thing about snow in March is that it won't last long.  The weather is supposed to turn around and be around 50 degrees by the end of the week-yay!  I'm so excited for spring-the pretty flowers, nice weather and running outside.

This weekend was my Great Grandma's 93rd birthday party. She's still going strong and still cooking up a storm.  She makes these homemade noodles that are to die for.  We eat them over mashed potatoes--so good!

Saturday evening I was doing a little yarn browsing and came across some yarn that I'd been wanting forever for 50% off.  I couldn't pass it up.  I can't wait to start knitting with it.  It's a beautiful purple tweed.  The pattern I'm going to knit is called the Livingstone Cardigan.



That's it for tonight...off to bed with my knitting and what's left of my post-run smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment