Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bananas, Running and Target

Today was a pretty eventful day in the Scott house. I sat down for breakfast this morning with a banana and asked Logan if he wanted some of it-he then shook his head yes and said "anana"!! So cute!

After breakfast since it was so nice out we all decided to go out for a run. Me and Logan with the running stroller and Jared and Devaney walked with Jack and Cheryl. This run marked 12.8 miles for the week-the most I've ever run in a week ever! I'm going to try and keep it up-hopefully 4 times a week and 3.2 miles at a time. I will be upping the mileage once I can run the 3.2 with the stroller without stopping.

After our exercise outing we went into Lincoln for my haircut appointment and went to Target for the usual everyday things. We then went over to Harley and Lois' house for dinner-which was fantastic! Ribs, cheesy potatoes, beans, the works! Earl and his wife were here visiting and they brought Logan the cutest shirt from Estes Park-so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment